Joy App is an independent college counselar who specializes in working with LD/ADHD students. In this informative presentation, she will cover the following topics:
- Assistive technology
- Choosing best-fit Disability Services programs
- Learning Disabilities and the law
- ADA vs IDEA
- High School vs College Accommodations
- Learning Disability friendly colleges by region
- Transitioning to college
- Documentation issues
- Interviewing Disability Services
- Student and parent resources
This event is sponsored by App and College Inroads.
@ Westbank on Saturday, February 9 at 1:00 p.m.