Join up with Linda Hardy & the rest of the Westbank’s aficionados of France as they meet for the French Film Club! Attendees will watch the film of the month at home & join the group on the third Wednesday of the month to discuss it in French.
The March selection is 2 Days in Paris (Deux Jours Aris). French photographer Marion and American interior designer Jack are attempting to rekindle their relationship with romance by taking a vacation in Europe. Their trip to Venice did not really work out. They have higher hopes for Paris. But the combination of Marion's overbearing non-English speaking parents, Marion's flirtatious ex-boyfriends, and Jack's obsession with photographing every famous Parisian tombstone, only adds fuel to the fire.
@ the Westbank Library on Monday, March 18 from 7-8 p.m.
Are you wondering what kinds of films this group had discussed in the past? Here is the list for the last year.
- February, 2013 - A Heart in Winter (Un Cœur En Hiver)
- January, 2013 - The Closet (Le Placard)
- December, 2012 - Chocolat
- October, 2012 - Coco Before Chanel
- August, 2012 - Murmur of the Heart
- July, 2012 - La Vie en Rose
- May, 2012 - Avenue Montaigne
- April, 2012 - Of Gods and Men
- March, 2012 - Entre les Murs